Jurisdictional Bishop Otto Richardson, Jr., a native of Burnt Corn, Alabama is the third child born to the late Otto, Sr. and Emma Richardson. He married Dorothy Richardson on March 5, 1966 (39-1/2 years thus far). He and First Lady Dorothy Richardson have been blessed with 2 children: Darryl and Monique.
On October 1974, he was baptized in Jesus name and filled with the Holy Ghost.
He began to evangelize throughout Baltimore and to visit the John Hopkins Hospital
to pray for the sick. On one such visit he met Elder Neal Reaves who introduced
him to Bishop Alfred Wallace, pastor of the Apostolic Church of Jesus, located at
1347 Myrtle Avenue, Baltimore, MD. He continued to evangelize under the
leadership of Bishop Wallace where he later became assistant pastor.
After serving in this ministry for 13 years, God again elevated Bishop Richardson to
a pastoral ministry. ln January 1987, this ministry began at 1412 Gorsuch Avenue,
in the basement of his sister’s home (Evangelist Hattie Richardson). True Gospel
Apostolic Faith Church was born. A man of vision, he sought to find another location
for worship services.
On February 1, 1987, Bishop Richardson and his small band of saints began
worship services at 631 N. Pulaski Street. As membership grew, Pastor Richardson
sought to purchase their first edifice located at 1508 N. Fulton Avenue, Baltimore,
MD. ln 1991 Bishop Richardson sought the lord for organizational membership,
which led him to the Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith (PCAF) The Lord
continued to bless Pastor Richardson and the congregation on Fulton Avenue. On
July 11,1995, True Gospel migrated to Northeast-Baltimore to ifs present address,
2715 Grindon Avenue, Baltimore, MD. ln July 2004, He was further elevated at
Jurisdictional Bishop at the National Convention of the Pentecostal Churches of the
Apostolic Faith incorporated. By the grace of God, Bishop Richardson continues to
dedicate his life to the work of the Lord.
"Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and Whose Hope the Lord is."